Plantation General Hospital remains committed to the safety and care of our patients, visitors, physicians, colleagues, and community.
Effective immediately Plantation General Hospital is NOT allowing patient visitors until further notice.
- Emergency room visitors are not permitted and visitors are not permitted in the ER waiting area.
- Exceptions may be granted for special circumstances:
- Laboring mothers are allowed one adult visitor for the duration of her labor
- NICU patients are allowed one adult guardian per day
Please Note: For the safety of our patients and staff, all patients, staff, and visitors must be masked at all times within our facility.
- Everyone entering the facility will be screened.
- Visitors who do not meet the screening criteria will not be allowed in the facility.
We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation. The health and safety of our patients and caregivers are always our top priority.
We encourage our patients to utilize programs such as FaceTime, Skype, and WhatsApp to stay connected with loved ones during their stay.