(954) 513- 6034
In order to provide prompt service for you and smooth organizational operations at our facility during the storm, the following guidelines have been established:
- Call Physician first
- 36 weeks gestation or greater
- High Risk Pregnancies – those requiring current clinical management at home
- All patients to arrive 4 hours before landfall
- All patients to come to the main lobby for sign-in
- The plan is only in effect during the storm, patients will be discharged 4-6 hours after the storm.
- No children allowed
- Do not arrive through the E.R.
- Please make arrangements to be dropped off – do not leave your car
Items to Bring:
- Pillow/sleeping bag/foldout chairs/blankets
- Personal hygiene items
- Change of clothing (including socks)
- Entertainment -books, magazines, games, etc.
- Medications from home
- Charged cellular phone
- Battery-operated personal hand-held fans
- Broward County Hurricane Hotline
- Special Needs Shelter
- American Red Cross
- Broward Emergency Mgmt
- State of Florida Emergency Mgmt
- Broward County Chapter - American Red Cross
- Federal Emergency Mgmt Agency
Broward County Shelter Information
Lyons Creek Middle
4333 Sol Press Blvd.
5400 Johnson Road
Park Trails Elementary
10700 Trails End
2450 Banks Road
Park Lakes Elementary
3925 N. State Road 7
Rock Island Elementary
2350 NW 19th Street
Fox Trail Elementary
1250 Nob Hill Road
651 NW 42nd Avenue
Falcon Cove Middle
4251 Bonaventure Blvd.
Silver Trail Middle
18300 Sheriddan Street
3250 SW 52nd Avenue
New Renaissance Middle
10701 Miramar Blvd.