The Diagnostic Imaging Department of Plantation General Hospital offers a variety of radiology and imaging day and night. Plantation General Hospital works with your schedule. Same day appointments and evening appointments are available. Certified by the American College of Radiology, Plantation General Hospital has years of experience with imaging children and adults - you can expect the best here at Plantation General Hospital.
Plantation General Hospital Imaging Department is open 24 hours a day so you can make an appointment any time of day. Call 877-331-7032 to schedule your appointment.
Imaging and Radiology Services at Plantation General Hospital
We practice Radiation Right and all our modalities are certified by American College of Radiology Accreditation. (jump link to paragraph below)Our services include:
- Pediatric and Adult Imaging with Sedation
- CT Scans–Brain, Stroke Alert, Chest, Abdomen, Pelvis, Biopsies, Sinuses
- MRI, MRA, MRCPS, including pediatric sedations
- Ultrasound including Abdominal, Pelvic, Carotid, Ultrasound Breast Aspiration
- Digital Echocardiogram and TEE
- Upper Gastrointestinal Series (UBI or Upper GI)
- Intravenous Pyelogram (IVP)
- Video Swallows
- Bone Age
- Interventional Radiology
- Uterine Fibroid Embolisms
- Vertebroplasty Runoffs
- Nuclear Medicine
- Stress Tests
- Bone Scans
- Multiple Gated Acquisition Scan (MUGA Scans)
Plantation General Nuclear Medicine Department
Plantation General Hospital has been awarded a three-year term of accreditation in nuclear medicine for cardiology, spect and planar imaging as the result of a recent survey by the American College of Radiology (ACR). The ACR awards accreditation to facilities for the achievement of high practice standards after a peer-review evaluation of the practice.
Call 877-331-7032 to schedule your appointment with the Imaging Department of Plantation General Hospital.